| 1. Fine Motor Skill Activities
- Block Building, Wooden Puzzles, Number Puzzles, Animal Puzzles, Abacus, lacing Animal Shapes, Building Towers, Rainbow puzzles, etc...
| 2. Large Motor Skill Activities
- Games ( Sliding, Jumping, Swinging, Climbing, Running, Balancing, etc.)
- Music and Dancing
- Action Rhymes
| 3. Inter Personal Skills
- Sharing and Caring
- Group Activities
- Team Work
| 4. Formal Work
- 1 - 20 - numbers recognition, orals and writing
- A to Z - Capital letters recognition, orals and writing
- Pronouncing words which start with the alphabets, recognition of related pictures.
- Recognition of colours, shapes
- Understanding the words like in-out, fast-slow, up-down, hard-soft, stop-go, wet-dry, happy-sad, etc.
| 5. Picture talk
| 6. Creative Work - Colouring, Drawing, Craft work
| 7. Story Telling Sessions