Light music, light classical dance, folk dance, art and craft, yoga and meditation, Sanskrit, gardening, library, Audio-visual, sports, games, physical Education - all these non-scholastic subjects are compulsory classes. Professionals conduct these classes.
| 2. Additional Subjects
- Value Education, General Knowledge, Computer Science are additional subjects provided in the school.
- The IT syllabus for I & II is basics of computers, logo, games - all both theory & practical.
- For III to V std the syllabus is advanced logo applications, MS word, MS powerpoint - with more practical sessions.
- Classes from I to V std have two classes per week.
- Evaluation is done on the basis of theory, practical tests and viva.